Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

2021 NASCAR Fantasy league. Wanna join?

The top of the standings are tightening up pretty good going into the last race of the spring set.

The top of the standings are tightening up pretty good going into the last race of the spring set.
Going to get interesting with all the "pick 8" races coming up. Good chance to really mix up the standings. Going to be hard not to burn through all the good drivers early, especially in the b group, and be left with bad choices late in the year.

That's what I'm struggling with. Trying not to get too uneven with uses for drivers and still pick good choices. Last couple of races I let my "what if's" get the better of me and I swapped out some drivers that ended up being the right or better choice to begin with! :rolleyes:

Worst to first!🥇
Yeah, yeah... ;) Congrats!

Awards for the spring session have been awarded and are in their respective profiles. As a reminder, next week will be another race with qualifying and 8 driver scoring. DON'T FORGET TO MAKE ALL YOUR CHOICES!!!!!

Thank goodness for bowman or I would of tanked this week. Good spring BHR but enjoy it while it lasts cause were hot on your heels!

Well I tried sticking with my first choice of drivers this week. Almost worked! KB had his issue and slid down the list. I wanted to swap him for Larson but decided to save the starts with him for later. Truex was a disappointment for all of us. I don't want to talk about Briscoe...

I will be going to the race this coming weekend at COTA. First nascar race, will be in the main grandstand just passed the finish line. Should be interesting race, especially if the forecast holds, showing 50% chance of rain on Sunday right now.

I will be going to the race this coming weekend at COTA. First nascar race, will be in the main grandstand just passed the finish line. Should be interesting race, especially if the forecast holds, showing 50% chance of rain on Sunday right now.
Nice! We'll expect a full report! ;) Hope the weather holds out for you. I know how it sucks getting postponed when you're all ready to go. And while you're at it, could you fill me in on any good chow you come across? We'll be down there for the race in October and will be driving through Austin afterward. Have fun!

Happy with how my lineup qualified! How do the points shake out for that?
Qualifying points are added to your total race score. Bonus points!

Looks like our late entry has either given up or has a bad memory. 😞 No change in driver choices and only 4 picks.

Back