2021 NASCAR Fantasy league. Wanna join?

I guess I'm alone on this. I thought that was extremely boring. Turned off before the first stage ended.

Man, it sure is nice when your driver wins when you're actually at the race! Nice battle with Hamlin until he slid up to the wall.

Good job, BHR! We have had no repeat winners yet. Only one of us left to make the list! Time to crash for the night. Off to Nashville tomorrow.

@Dave N was the visibility better in person? Looked a little worse than most late model races I've been two but expected it due to the size of the place.

Best spring bristol race in awhile if I'm being honest. Not sure I'd wanna see it every year, maybe Martinsville next or an actual dirt track.

Sorry, long road trip and getting back to work. The dust was pretty thick at times. Hard to see turn 2 to about halfway to 3 from our seats in turn 1. Restarts were bad for about 2 laps even with the watering. BUT it was still a blast being there. Bummed out I couldn't get an event shirt.

Now for the new news. I just bought a pair of tickets to the Texas race in October! Total surprise today when the wife suggested it! Looking forward to brisket and steaks. It will also complete my list of visiting all 50 states.

Getting close to race time and I can barely keep my eyes open! Working too much and the commute adds lots of time to my day. Took today off to cook for my parent's annual fish fry and turning around to get up at 4 to go to work tomorrow. Almost hoping it rains tonight so I can watch the race tomorrow. I'm just getting old... 😴

Wow! Came in dead last and STILL hold on to number 1! 😎 Well, we did it. 8 races and all 8 of us won a race. Congrats to all so far. Time to get my shit together. I've got a reputation to uphold! 😉

I gained a spot in the standings!!
I just can't put a week together where all my guys finish respectable tho.

Not a bad ending today, happy for Bowman to break the streak of no wins for Hendrick at RIR. I can't recoup from the self destruct disaster at Bristol in the point, maybe a few of y'all could take a week off lol.

Flying back east in a few weeks and was all pumped to take my old man down to Darlington for the race for his bday. Guess he's decided he doesn't want to handle those stairs, crowd and whatnot.

That was a good race. Quite a battle with Hamlin and Logano. Glad they kept it clean. Next race will be a toss-up for points with the "big one" or two that comes into play.

Let's see, our late entry is 539 points behind the guy ahead of him. 27 races left, with a bunch more double point races coming. It's definitely possible to make those up and move up from the bottom. Sure would suck though, being beat by a guy that came in 2 races late! :rolleyes:

Haven't been posting much anywhere lately. Put our dog down last week and pretty much just lurked keeping my mind busy so to speak. Time to get with it and get back to normal. Getting too old for this shit!

Still making plans for the Texas race in October. Figure I'll just take 2 weeks off from work and we'll have lots of time to roam around the state exploring and eating. I'll miss out on some bow hunting but I'll get over it. Haven't gone the last 2 years anyway.

Looks like a nice, sunny day for the race. Another one in the win column for Ford today! ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back