2021 NASCAR Fantasy league. Wanna join?

No preference, but those heat races concern me with missing deadline for setting lineup unless I misread the description.

Go Blaney!
Entries lock Friday morning for Bristol. You'll need to pick your 8 drivers before then. This makes you choose before qualifying and normally that would then allow you to adjust starter and bench drivers for the race. Scoring all 8 drivers makes picking easy! The site has a message saying what day and time entries will lock.

Looks like the guy that was late to the party made up some ground this week! Meanwhile, I couldn't even scratch out a top 5. Oh well. Next week! 😉

OK, I guess I'll leave it at score all 8. That should make for an impressive scoring day! The original way of picking 8 then deciding which 4 to use after they qualified usually made me pick the wrong 4! :rolleyes:

Just looked and I see Saturday at 8AM Eastern. Yeah, just get them set before then and you're good to go. I already have mine set but may swap one or two out during the week.

Yeah, I'm PUMPED! Keep looking at the forecast. Maybe I should stop that. Still have time for a Monday race to get to Nashville after but hate to rush it.

Practice later today will make my final decisions for my picks. Won't be able to watch the heat races with the road trip down there tomorrow. Hoping for the rain to hold off! I left time in the schedule for a Monday race but that cramps the Nashville part of it. Too much good food we'll miss out on!

Watch for me on TV! I'll be the guy wearing camo! :cool:

Couldn't resist looking. I won't come in last! 2 of us failed to pick 8 drivers even with all of the warnings! 🙄

Welp, I spotted y'all 4 drivers. For some reason my four alternates didn't go through and it reverted to my 4 from last week's "let's take some back markers to save starts" roster.

Oh well, beer will be consumed and meat will be smoked.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back