Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

2021 NASCAR Fantasy league. Wanna join?

Welp, I spotted y'all 4 drivers. For some reason my four alternates didn't go through and it reverted to my 4 from last week's "let's take some back markers to save starts" roster.

Oh well, beer will be consumed and meat will be smoked.
Did you click the "save choices" button when you were done?

Still raining. Not hard, but it's wet! Hourly forecast looks like late afternoon the weather dries up. May just have a race after all.

Unfortunately half the races I’ve been to have been affected by rain, it sucks. In this case I think the racing may actually be better if it gets pushed back enough to be under the lights. (Like dirt racing is intended to be done 🙂) The dust at practice looked rough, at least on tv and based on the two laps of trucks yesterday it’ll take some serious packing to be able to race after all that rain

They had some pictures on the news about it. Hopefully it will get cleared up and get the racing started. As somewhat of a bonus I got an email from the track saying we can stay for the truck race afterwards! May watch part of it to see what Deegan does but it's going to be pretty late at that point. We'll see.

Did you click the "save choices" button when you were done?

Still raining. Not hard, but it's wet! Hourly forecast looks like late afternoon the weather dries up. May just have a race after all.
Thought so, but shows the roster was saved on Sunday night after the Atlanta race. No biggie, plenty of racing left.

Hope the weather clears and y'all get some dust in your faces. Pretty cool they'll let you stay for a truck race, granted it'll be late but maybe that'll help with the traffic not leaving at once as well.

Yeah they got a little water hanging around. Monday it is for both races. Have to stay one more night here and cut one out from Nashville.

20210328_124623.jpg

Gonna take a good shower to get the dirt off me tonight! Having a ball! Suarez, who knew? Larson hasn't given up yet, his car is a little bit lighter now!

Gonna take a good shower to get the dirt off me tonight! Having a ball! Suarez, who knew? Larson hasn't given up yet, his car is a little bit lighter now!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back