PEAX Equipment

2021 NASCAR Fantasy league. Wanna join?

I use both. Sometimes using my phone I have to click on the box that says clear all picks and then make new ones.

Seems like I have the biggest problem with it when my internet connection is slow.

This is the 2nd week now that I forgot to check my NASCAR Live fantasy teams that I play on the side before the end of the 2nd stage. Guess who left Logano in the garage?

Well that was a turd performance, did not expect that result out of Kyle at Phoenix.

Oh well, hotlanta and it's spring time rain awaits

Quick question for the group. I currently have the scoring system set to fully score all 8 drivers for the races with qualifying. NORMAL scoring pre-Covid for ANY race used to only score race and qualifying points for your 4 starters and qualifying points only for the 4 benched drivers. Do you guys have a preference on which way you would like it? I can change it before Bristol which is the first race it applies to. Sing out!

Man, Larson is taking them to school today! Meanwhile, my choices pretty much suck...

Quick question for the group. I currently have the scoring system set to fully score all 8 drivers for the races with qualifying. NORMAL scoring pre-Covid for ANY race used to only score race and qualifying points for your 4 starters and qualifying points only for the 4 benched drivers. Do you guys have a preference on which way you would like it? I can change it before Bristol which is the first race it applies to. Sing out!
No preference, but those heat races concern me with missing deadline for setting lineup unless I misread the description.

Go Blaney!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back