Caribou Gear

2021 NASCAR Fantasy league. Wanna join?

Missed the race today, going from the highlights on YouTube is was a pretty bland race. Glad I talked myself into swapping out Byron for Bowman. How about McDowell still running well?

Vegas is a practice and qualify race no?

Missed the race today, going from the highlights on YouTube is was a pretty bland race. Glad I talked myself into swapping out Byron for Bowman. How about McDowell still running well?

Vegas is a practice and qualify race no?
No it's not.

Didn't win, but feel better cracking 300 again. Half an hour before the start I swapped out Reddick for Kurt Busch. Never expected as big of a run Reddick would make! That, and the loose wheel for Kurt, cost me the win this week. Harvick just couldn't get the handling right until the end when the track changed when the sun went away. Not a bad scoring week with the low amount of cautions. Off to Vegas next week.

Forgot in my other reply. The Bristol Dirt Race is the first of the qualifying races. We're sitting up high on turn 1 looking straight down the frontstretch. 😎

Dang, I was hoping for practice at Vegas.

@Dave N did you get tickets for the weekend at bristol or just the cup race? I have a feeling that the truck race will be a demolition derby.

Just Cup. Making it a road trip. 2 nights in Bristol then 2 in Nashville. Taking the wife to the Grand Ole Opry. NOT my kind of music, but if it makes her happy... 😉 Lots of good food to eat there. Then if it works out we'll run over to Missouri for a couple of days to visit with friends before heading home.

Oh my phone is showing me the site funny then... lots of drivers in C are NE that means not entered in next race right? So I should start them 😂😂😂

Oh my phone is showing me the site funny then... lots of drivers in C are NE that means not entered in next race right? So I should start them 😂😂😂
Yeah, go ahead and do that! See how that works out for ya! :devilish: If you want, check the box on the C group that hides non-entered drivers and they all go away, leaving you only the right ones to pick from.

Still plenty early but I hope my picks get their shit together! Figured my choices would either make me a champ or a chump. REALLY wanted to pick Brad, but something made me go with Truex instead.

thmbsupyes

Reactions: /sw
Reckon they worked out for ya! Dang bowman shat the bed for me...again

Wow... I suck lol
Don't worry about it too much. Lots of time yet with some double scoring races to come. Besides, you don't have to catch up to the top guy, just beat the bottom one! ;) Still kicking myself deep down for not sticking with Brad, but the score was still plenty good enough to win. That race. Later on in the season those extra points may haunt me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back