Yeti GOBOX Collection

2021 Hunt Talk Fantasy League

Blind hog and all that. The game was predicting you as the winner of this matchup before they started playing.🤷‍♂️
Lol I guess I’d rather have it now than in the playoffs. My team is like the Vikings pulling wins outta my ass this year haha

WTF happened? Haha! Not complaining but how the hell did you crap your pants that bad??? You had me on the bench licking my wounds... I've been ransack busy and this is my first view. I thought no way in hell did I take Matt out... Sure enough, your team has crapped their pants.

SOB. Granted my team has been outperforming and just happy to make the playoffs with my terrible draft!

Today, 1250 reported out for game. Busy day. My fault for not viewing line up prior to game time.
Thanks for the post.

Crazy aspect: I have fantasy pros. Had my teams on auto assign for filling my lineup for optimal setting.

Bass is kicking garbage outdoor, cold weather and his next game is no better... So I pulled Bass and placed in Gano.

Concerned fantasy pros was going to swap them, I turned auto assign off last night...

Hah! The timing! 🤣

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back