Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

2021 Hunt Talk Fantasy League

Whoever is "John's inspiring team" I sent you a trade

Why do people make such one-sided trade offers? Do some of you actually accept a trade that hurts you and benefits the other guy substantially? Some of the trade offers I have gotten this year are just ridiculous. A trade should be of benefit to both parties or it shouldn't even be proposed. So in closing, please stop sending me stupid trade offers.

Why do people make such one-sided trade offers? Do some of you actually accept a trade that hurts you and benefits the other guy substantially? Some of the trade offers I have gotten this year are just ridiculous. A trade should be of benefit to both parties or it shouldn't even be proposed. So in closing, please stop sending me stupid trade offers.
I am not sure you are talking about me lol I have been trying to trade people extensively. Offering a RB or a RB/WR for people with WR depth as I am trying to upgrade.

They cancel and then offer a guy they got from waivers for Alvin Kamara Pierce or Travis Kelce lol

I am not sure you are talking about me lol I have been trying to trade people extensively. Offering a RB or a RB/WR for people with WR depth as I am trying to upgrade.

They cancel and then offer a guy they got from waivers for Alvin Kamara Pierce or Travis Kelce lol
I'm not referring to anybody in particular. It has happened quite a bit this year, not only in my HT leagues but in a couple of others I am in as well. Second week of the season someone wanted to trade me Dalton Schultz for Jonathan Taylor. Why even waste your time doing something like that. I don't understand

lol I tried to trade J’Marr Chase in the stag league for quite a few different RB’s, ended up having to take a BS trade for James Robinson, but when I don’t draft starting RBs I guess that’s what I get lol 😂
Matt

Back