MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2020 UK Hunting offer

I know the Gidleigh area quite well, I should, there are many of my family buried in the graveyard!
My family is split, the Devon part were farmers/labourers, the other half were coal miners from the Coventry (Midlands, England) I was born in Devon, my 2 elder brothers were born in Coventry.
Cheers
Richard

Good chance our ancestors shared a pint at some point!

This is such a generous offer and my wife and I are planning to make it happen in 2020!

If I hadn't drawn this darn mountain goat tag in Montana we would have been up for it this fall...

This is such a generous offer and my wife and I are planning to make it happen in 2020!

If I hadn't drawn this darn mountain goat tag in Montana we would have been up for it this fall...
That's great.
The offer still stands to the others, draw will be in September
Cheers
Richard

I will throw my name in the hat. Be an awesome experience. Thanks for the opportunity

Richard, sounds like a great program you are hosting. Please consider me interested as well. I mentioned it to my wife and she insisted I throw in. :) We’d both love an excuse to visit the UK again; I was there briefly as an exchange student in college and a couple times for work over the years, and she’s been there once tagging along on a work trip. Lovely country! Cheers

This is a great opportunity and I'd love to throw my name in the hat. My wife's family lives just outside Oxfordshire and I can schedule for pretty much anytime and combine a family trip.

This is a great opportunity and I'd love to throw my name in the hat. My wife's family lives just outside Oxfordshire and I can schedule for pretty much anytime and combine a family trip.
Sorry for the late result, I had a bit of a break from the forum for 2 months.

So, I did the draw via a random number generator this evening, and @ChrisS your name popped up.
Apologies to the others that expressed an interest, should Chris not make it then I will draw it again.
However, @Watt21 gets first dibs on the date in 2020

@leec270 has also offered to help out if he can, I live in the South West corner of England, around 3 1/2 hours west of London, Lee lives in Norfolk, around 1 1/2 hours (is that correct Lee?) North of London

Cheers

Richard

So, I did the draw via a random number generator this evening, and @ChrisS your name popped up.
Apologies to the others that expressed an interest, should Chris not make it then I will draw it again.

@leec270 has also offered to help out if he can, I live in the South West corner of England, around 3 1/2 hours west of London, Lee lives in Norfolk, around 1 1/2 hours (is that correct Lee?) North of London

Cheers

Richard
Been anxiously awaiting results. Thank you for what you do Richard and good luck Chris!

Cheers

Richard

Im situated 2.5hrs north of Heathrow, 3 hrs from Gatwick.

Wow, this is great! I'm going to check with my wife and see what dates she is thinking of for 2020. I know she usually tries to schedule them around our nieces' birthdays.

Wow, this is great! I'm going to check with my wife and see what dates she is thinking of for 2020. I know she usually tries to schedule them around our nieces' birthdays.
Sounds good to me, perhaps have a discussion with @Watt21 about what dates work out, only fair if Watt21 gets first dibs as he originally drew, but we will work something out either way.
Cheers
Richard

Sounds good to me, perhaps have a discussion with @Watt21 about what dates work out, only fair if Watt21 gets first dibs as he originally drew, but we will work something out either way.
Cheers
Richard
Whatever works for him. I'm flexible. My wife is headed over for Christmas this year, so our next trip would probably be at least six months+ from then.

Back