2020 UK Hunting offer

devon deer

OK, this is important, and might impact you, whether you visit me or on your own one day.
Yesterday in our Parliament a bill was being discussed, to ban imports/exports of trophies, I believe it's only in relation to CITES animals at the moment, but it could ultimately result in a total ban and ALL species.
The world is going mad!
So, the only thing you might have is a photo of any animal you shoot.

kiwi hunter

that would be cheap,,think of the hassle it would save,,you poor beneficiaries not having to worry what to do with all your hard earned trophies etc

devon deer

It was a beautiful morning today, a change from all the rain we have been getting.
I think I missed the main Fallow rut as when I arrived in the woods (its the same stand every year) the ground was all tore up and trees frayed, but this 'spiker' was taking his chances with a doe in an adjacent field.
Just a sample of what awaits you chaps if you do formulate a plan.
BTW, the reds are rutting still, but they won't cross the boundary.
Cheers
Richard
IMG_20191015_085219086_HDR.jpgIMG_20191015_110320_828.jpg

Last edited:

leec270

It was a beautiful morning today, a change from all the rain we have been getting.
I think I missed the main Fallow rut as when I arrived in the woods (its the same stand every year) the ground was all tore up and trees frayed, but this 'spiker' was taking his chances with a doe in an adjacent field.
Just a sample of what awaits you chaps if you do formulate a plan.
BTW, the reds are rutting still, but they won't cross the boundary.
Cheers
Richard
View attachment 117042View attachment 117043
Ahh I see you have the same problem as me, every year I say I’m not going to bother with the stags, but .......... I’m going to creep out on sat morning and see if I can’t roll one over, roll on November stags and hinds all in season together and time of plenty begins.

Sawtooth

That old tub has seen quite a few field dressed game animals. Like Dave said, that second picture with the fog looks like a calendar cover.