2019 Wyoming Resident Draw

Shot for the moon on pronghorn, deer and elk first choices. Most likely pick up general deer and elk and second choice pronghorn. Don't want to wish away summer, but I'll be ready for September!

Can I ask why not?

I used to get doe deer and doe antelope tags but I don't anymore either. I just can't see the sense in killing doe muleys when the resources is struggling already. As far as pronghorn go, always tried to find dry does but one year killed one and while I was processing it milk leaked out of it. Just don't feel like droppin bombs on moms anymore.

I’m also curious

I've shot a lot of them in the past, just had my fill of killing doe pronghorn and mule deer. Maybe just getting soft, I don't know. Pointless for me to do it and would rather give others the opportunity. I always have at least 2 buck pronghorn and 2 buck deer tags every year.

I do agree with JM77 regarding cow elk and whitetail does, I'll shoot more of them, in particular cow elk.

I've shot a lot of them in the past, just had my fill of killing doe pronghorn and mule deer. Maybe just getting soft, I don't know. Pointless for me to do it and would rather give others the opportunity. I always have at least 2 buck pronghorn and 2 buck deer tags every year.

I do agree with JM77 regarding cow elk and whitetail does, I'll shoot more of them, in particular cow elk.
Ok. Guess in my head I was lumping whitetails in when you said deer.

Ok. Guess in my head I was lumping whitetails in when you said deer.

I was thinking the same.

I understand not hunting doe mule deer, and the struggle of finding dry antelope does. I still enjoy doe whitetail and antelope tags though. It allows me to lengthen my season. I also like it because I can still go hunt if I shoot a buck early in the season. I really just enjoy hunting, even if it is doe tags.

Back