2019 Wyoming Resident Draw

Looking forward to my new stack of doe, cow, and general tags

Reactions: LCH
I am hoping for two doe plus a buck tags for antelope, doe type 8 tag for deer, cow tag for elk plus general tags for deer and elk. Looking to pack the freezer this year.

Hoping for a few doe plus a buck tag for antelope, Type 3/6 Deer, and a cow tag or two. Thursday can't get here soon enough. Family is growing and we don't eat a lot of beef.

Reactions: LCH
The wait is killing me, too. I think it's harder for me to wait to see what tags I drew than it is to wait for hunting season to roll around. At least when I know what units I drew I can pass the time by scouting.

Luckily, I had the Colorado draw first to practice my patience. They draw a species a day for a week and don't tell you what order they're going in. I'm probably only drawing a doe deer next week. I'd be surprised if I get a buck antelope.

I'll draw, at a minimum 1 buck pronghorn, 1 buck deer, 2 elk tags. Will pick up additional buck pronghorn, buck deer, and another elk tag either in the additional draw or OTC.

Cant make myself put in for doe pronghorn or deer tags anymore in Wyoming.

I already drew a bison tag so anything else is a huge plus. But i will be pretty upset if i do not get at least one pronghorn tag.

I can't wait either. I will be in a meeting Thursday morning and won't be able to focus. Three antelope, one deer and two elk with any luck.

Nonresident here, but yes- our group of 4 is looking forward to the draw results coming out as well. Would be nice to know what the plan is for October for sure.

I'll draw, at a minimum 1 buck pronghorn, 1 buck deer, 2 elk tags. Will pick up additional buck pronghorn, buck deer, and another elk tag either in the additional draw or OTC.

Expecting some good stories!

There are many reasons, but I never get anxious or excited about the E, D, & A draw here. All it does for my family is point the direction where we will hunt, not whether or not we hunt.

There are many reasons, but I never get anxious or excited about the E, D, & A draw here. All it does for my family is point the direction where we will hunt, not whether or not we hunt.
Thats where a lot of my excitement comes from, is wondering where I will get to hunt. As a resident, I know that I will be hunting elk, deer and antelope. I love to try new areas and so the anticipation of exploring a new unit is exciting. But, to each his own.

I can't either for doe pronghorn or mule deer, just isn't fun or a challenge for me. We take some whitetail does because they are great eating and are more of a hunt where I live.

Now cow elk has to be some of the most fun we have every year, especially the late season hunts after all antlered deer and elk seasons are over. They are a challenge, as is the country and all the snow.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back