Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

2019 BHA Rendezvous

Duck-Slayer

Is it too early to start planning? It is in Boise Idaho again!!!! Thinking another BBQ at my place and a pack goat Demo? even though I will have tickets for the full weekend this year and a Hotel room 1 night or 2.
Matt

I would love to attend but early may is soooooo busy.
I'm printing a t shirt that says "I'd rather be shed hunting"
Party on Wayne!

I ment to say - if I can go I'm printing a shirt that says "I'd rather be shed hunting"

Everyone who comes to Boysee always wants to come back.:cool:

wouldn't miss it. Already saving my nickels and dimes for a plane ticket.

I'm up for a BBQ and beers.

Would be fun to line up a Hunt Talk bear hunt locally. OTC gas station tags, no quota/unlimited, public land as far as the eye can see. Any interest?

We can star planning a BBQ again. Hopefully more than 2 people show up lol. I think an afternoon lunch deal might be better on that Fri or Sat, I’m going to have the full weekend pass per the wife. So once the schedule comes out we can finalize a beer meet up or a bbq at my place again.
Matt

8th Annual North American Rendezvous. Our biggest party of the year will be held May 1-4, 2019, in Boise, Idaho.

I'm up for a BBQ at your party palace.

I'm in for the BBQ, Matt.

Does anyone have any excess killer bear spots in 39 or relatively close to town that they don't need anymore?? :rolleyes: :hump:

Let’s hear some votes on what to do? I’ll be there Thursday night for the free beer at the Rende so I say we all meet up before that at maybe one of the breweries?
Matt

Buffalo Wild Wings Thursday night for all that did not get field to table dinner tickets. I’ll show up by 5pm hopefully.
Matt
Buffalo Wild Wings Thursday night for all that did not get field to table dinner tickets. I’ll show up by 5pm hopefully.
Matt

BW3, 5:00 pm. Got it. I’ll make it after we sign away our lives and the credit score of our first born, pending wifey approval.

I’ll be the tall guy with the skunk striped Duck Dynasty beard...

Back