Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

2015 Gear of the Year Awards

These are awesome!

I wear the heck out of my Duluth Trading Company Dry-on-the-fly Flex pants during early season. They are great pants for hunting IMO. I have Sitka Ascent Pants as well, but tend to find myself in the DTC pants most often.

I have a pair of the Dry on the Fly pants on right now! I have been thinking about buying a couple pairs of the Firehose Flex pants, but haven't pulled the trigger yet! Only bad thing is the Dry on the Fly are a little loud for hunting.

I have a pair of the Dry on the Fly pants on right now! I have been thinking about buying a couple pairs of the Firehose Flex pants, but haven't pulled the trigger yet! Only bad thing is the Dry on the Fly are a little loud for hunting.

I've used the flex upland pants the last 2 seasons and have been very satisfied. The breath well, stretch easy, and dry fast. Biggest plus, they are gussetted. Biggest minus, they bind a little against my long underwear when I need it but so do most of my other upland pants.

1. Ozonics - how could I hunt without this machine? Fartin' in the wind is no longer a problem.
2. Bog Pod Extreme shooting rest - Now i can shoot 1000 yards without laying down.
3. Bad Boy Buggy - now I can silently drive off road and tear across the west without spooking animals
4. Cabelas Tags - How did I ever draw a tag w/o them doing the apps for me?
5. Chevy Silveraydo - Now it has wifi so I can play fan duel, check the news, tweet my followers, and post on facebook from the comfort of the truck. Plus a Chevy Silveraydo goes infinity miles!

Been thinkin' about pickin up a chevy coloraydo myself. Those scratches are from all the p**** grindin' on it.

Only thing your missin is your HECS suit LOL

Been thinkin' about pickin up a chevy coloraydo myself. Those scratches are from all the p**** grindin' on it.

Only thing your missin is your HECS suit LOL

HECS - how did I miss that one? Git me a suit and some heated socks and we've got a party.

I can't repeat what happened to your mom in that Silveraydo or I'll be kicked outta here. Might have to consider the Coloraydo now.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back