2015 Gear of the Year Awards

These are awesome!

I wear the heck out of my Duluth Trading Company Dry-on-the-fly Flex pants during early season. They are great pants for hunting IMO. I have Sitka Ascent Pants as well, but tend to find myself in the DTC pants most often.

I have a pair of the Dry on the Fly pants on right now! I have been thinking about buying a couple pairs of the Firehose Flex pants, but haven't pulled the trigger yet! Only bad thing is the Dry on the Fly are a little loud for hunting.

I have a pair of the Dry on the Fly pants on right now! I have been thinking about buying a couple pairs of the Firehose Flex pants, but haven't pulled the trigger yet! Only bad thing is the Dry on the Fly are a little loud for hunting.

I've used the flex upland pants the last 2 seasons and have been very satisfied. The breath well, stretch easy, and dry fast. Biggest plus, they are gussetted. Biggest minus, they bind a little against my long underwear when I need it but so do most of my other upland pants.

1. Ozonics - how could I hunt without this machine? Fartin' in the wind is no longer a problem.
2. Bog Pod Extreme shooting rest - Now i can shoot 1000 yards without laying down.
3. Bad Boy Buggy - now I can silently drive off road and tear across the west without spooking animals
4. Cabelas Tags - How did I ever draw a tag w/o them doing the apps for me?
5. Chevy Silveraydo - Now it has wifi so I can play fan duel, check the news, tweet my followers, and post on facebook from the comfort of the truck. Plus a Chevy Silveraydo goes infinity miles!

Been thinkin' about pickin up a chevy coloraydo myself. Those scratches are from all the p**** grindin' on it.

Only thing your missin is your HECS suit LOL

Been thinkin' about pickin up a chevy coloraydo myself. Those scratches are from all the p**** grindin' on it.

Only thing your missin is your HECS suit LOL

HECS - how did I miss that one? Git me a suit and some heated socks and we've got a party.

I can't repeat what happened to your mom in that Silveraydo or I'll be kicked outta here. Might have to consider the Coloraydo now.

Back