Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

2014 SHOT Show report

Also, I am right handed but I shoot left handed. My left eye is dominate. I have heard, but I don't know if it true, that 10% of the population is left handed but nearly 20% of us shoot left handed. Anyone know if this is true?

Using the extremely small sample size of my hunting group (me, my father, and my brother-in-law) one of us is left handed, but two of us shoot left handed. So, as far as I'm concerned 66% of us shoot lefty :D

firstly, best wishes to Mrs Finn for a speedy recovery, second point has no validity except I find it hard to support a company like Nissan that shows the same awful commercial every break in what seems like every show on tv..

Using the extremely small sample size of my hunting group (me, my father, and my brother-in-law) one of us is left handed, but two of us shoot left handed. So, as far as I'm concerned 66% of us shoot lefty :D

My brother and I are both lefty. Its very disappointing that a lot of companies flat out won't make lefty rifles. I understand, but it still bothers me.

In case anyone is reading this and looking for a lefty rifle, Tikka, Savage, and Browning all have a decent offering of left handed rifles. Big props to Benelli for making lefty semi-auto shotguns. I bought one.

Glad that Mrs Fin is up and around again. Please give her my best wishes.

Interesting discussion on trucks. I live in the center of Houston, and drive a 4runner (1995 Pathfinder before that - the old truck based version. I am going to take a very close look at the Nissan web site.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back