2012 OYOA Fantasy Football

..trips D, were you into Granma's home remedy when you posted this? :D

Nope. Just plain dumb. :eek: For some goofball reason (thanks, AZ public schools!!!), I thought this was a Hunting Fantasy league. Wasn't there one on here last year? I guess reading the whole thread title is helpful. Working on the MDA show without any days off definitely made my brain mushy. Mushier than usual at any rate.

Thinking that we should switch it up from going all the way thru week 15 with the regular season and having Playoffs on weeks 16 and 17 since most good teams will be benching their starters those weeks in anticipation of the playoffs. Generally we have thru week 13 then playoffs weeks 14 and 15 in my other leagues to ensure that the starters and FFL points makers will actually be playing for FFL playoffs. Thoughts? Figured I'd bring it up prior to the season actually starting......

Ok. The closest we can come to what Englewood suggested is the regular season will be weeks 1-13, and then the playoffs will consist of 6 teams, weeks 14, 15, & 16. The 13 week regular season will be nice since there are 14 teams...everyone will play one another 1 time.

Ok. The closest we can come to what Englewood suggested is the regular season will be weeks 1-13, and then the playoffs will consist of 6 teams, weeks 14, 15, & 16. The 13 week regular season will be nice since there are 14 teams...everyone will play one another 1 time.

Dainer is the man! Whatever floats your boat - just so long as it doesn't sink... Not in the best condition to swim at the moment- Damn'ed if I didn't try though...
Speaking of handicaps, any "affirmative action" for my woe is me butt? Maybe say 10 points added to each of my scores?
I expect a good answer to this otherwise, I'll get Rev. Al Sharpton, ACLU, ADA - or whoever the heck handles the woe is me crowd on the line with ya, Commisioner Dainer!

Okay, okay... duely noted - back off some of the 6pm meds... :D

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back