MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2011 MT Billy

You guys sure you got close enough to that group? You could have gotten one with a spear!

Awesome pictures and videos, keep them coming. I want to hear all about it. This is my once in a lifetime dream hunt right now!

The rest of my 2011 MT season. Didn't draw a lope tag for the first time ever.
Finished the season off with a truckload of whitetail does on the last weekend of the season. Freezer is full.

Attachments

• Bear Alone 1.jpg
    Bear Alone 1.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 918
  • DSC00974.jpg
    DSC00974.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 899
  • Muley'11s.jpg
    Muley'11s.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 903
That looks Horrible. You must be at least 200% tougher than I.

Attachments

• 100_0917s.jpg
    100_0917s.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 907
Great pictures. Sounds like you had an awesome hunt in an amazing area. Congrats.

This is getting me excited about next years draw results already... so far away... to probably be disappointed again.

Amazing, Drake. Your pics and this story do the best job of telling about that area and what goes into a goat hunt, as anything I have ever seen.

Between the threads Miller has posted about those hunts and your thread, it should be Chapters One and Two for anyone wanting to hunt mountain goats in this part of MT.

Congrats on a great hunt, a great goat, and a great season. And thanks a ton for sharing it here.

Wow, amazing pictures and a great trophy. Congratulations.

I'm glad you're not shy about posting pictures-- this is an awesome thread. Congrats on your goat hunt, your bear hunt, and your elk hunt. Looks like you had an incredible season.

Congrats on a great hunt, you put enough effort into it to feel good about getting what you did.

Awesome photos Drake.
That's a great goat, it looks like you definitely made the most of the tag.

No one had a tag for that bear? Looks like a really nice one.

Great billy, and great effort. Is that TJ in the back of the third photo? Did you get the hunt on film?

It is...he was able to join me on a couple of the hunts..one of them being the 2 day tent fog trip. He did get it on video, that was defiintely an added bonus.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back