Caribou Gear Tarp

2009 Idaho Archery Moose

IdahoBugler

I finally got around to editing a buddies moose hunt from this year. It was fun but still takes way to much time. The mac is nice to do editing on and it only crashed a couple of times. Luckily Macs are smart enough to save everything and you really don't loose any time.

P1110256.jpg

Here is the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ALjyA2JHYY

I'll try and get a few other video's done each week.

Sorry guys try it again. I usually don't put things on youtube but with iMovie its pretty easy to do it. Let me know if it works.

Thanks

Nice... works.. I subscribed to it so when you upload a video It will Email me :)

Pinnicle is the same way. You make a vid, click a button and it's on Youtube. Love it !!

Just got done watching it, Nice shot and congrats!

Was it a 30 or 100 yard shot? Nice job with the video.

Thanks guys. It was a 30 yard shot with a 100 yard recovery. The pack out was cake maybe 1/4 mile and not far from a logging road.

great video. The video of my once-in-a-lifetime archery moose only showed my arrow zipping across the screen in front of another bull since my 'cameraman' was zeroed in on the wrong bull. After the shot he kept saying, OMG you shot that bull quartering to, we got a mess. The bull I shot went 40 yards...and was not facing me....still see the video that wasn't in my head.

On a positive note my buddy running the camera was a great skinner/packer.

IB,

Great video! He is lucky to have a bud video that for him. Did you video your dad's buck from this year??

Asking IDB if he videoed a hunt is like asking me if I took a picture of myself today..............
Yep, Oscar is right. We usually have the photo/video camera running at all times. With that said I did a piss poor job on our New Mexico hunt. Luckily Oscar and Brandon videoed some of the auction or we wouldn't have much at all.

Fowl - I did video my dads buck. Like the New Mexico hunt, not as much as I would have liked.

That's some pretty awesome footage.
Thanks for sharing it

Cool video. Hey, what was the spread on that moose? It would be interesting to know to get a little judging skills from it.

Back