2009 CO Archery Buck

Still putting the fear of the above in those Muley bucks. I hear the Muleys are gonna try and put a contract out on YOU.

Man he is a dandy

Thanks guys, I'm glad you enjoyed the photos......I'm really just one lucky SOB that usually just happens onto these critters is all. My hunting partners have called me lucky for years now......they shake their heads sometimes when I tell them some of the "blind luck ways" I've taken these bucks. The good Lord has truly blessed me over the years.

If the good Lord grants me luck, I'll happily take it. Here's hoping your lucky ways continue, to further our vicarious enjoyment.

Roy,

I can't believe just saw this now!! Wow. You are unbelievably consistent in taking down some toads. Seriously, when I grow up I want to to be like you:D

Bohntr... Are you F~in' Kidding me >!>!> Quit posting with the same big Arsh buck yaear after year after year after year..... It's starting to get old.... Change it up a little and kill a 3 point or something .. ;)

You sure put the KILL in KIllin' !!!! Congrats again !

Thanks boys.......out of all the deer I've arrowed over the years, I've never had one that had been tested by a wildlife agency. This buck had a dime sized ear-tag with numbers on it. After sending CDOW the info they told me the buck was tested for CWD 5 years ago on the winter range. He was 4 years old at the time. At 9 years old, I'm fairly certain he was regressing which explains the mass, width and lack of tine length. Definitely a good deer to take, IMO........just thought it was pretty cool to get a history on him as well.

Back