Yeti GOBOX Collection

2009 AZ Coues Deer

That's awesome, looks like a great hunt.
Really nice buck Buzz, congrats.

NICE! Congrats on a great buck! I really need to start throwing my name in that hat for a Coues tag...

Buzz,
A true buck to proud of. The more I look at the pics the better it seems to become. I am glad I was ther to be a part of the hunt. Most people that hunt Coues will never harvest one this nice, I know you realize this and that is why it is a real trophy! It was a great trip. Congrats!
Monty

By the way, you should mention the friend we had in the tent the other night...............and tell the real truth!!!

Hey Monty! Was it the same critter that tormented me down there? Those things are EVIL. Come on Buzz.....let's hear it.

I will let ol' Buzz tell the story just so all of the facts are straight.................Hey Buzz--spin your sh$%

Breaks Runner,

It was true, I ran into some of your relatives...really nice folks for sure. They know how to "rough it" when it comes to camping out.

The story Monty is talking about is actually pretty funny.

We had just turned in for the night and I heard something rustling around the tent. I didnt have a light handy, but I knew Monty did. So I said, "Hey Monty, theres an animal under the table right here by my head, get a light."

He got the light and there, under the kitchen table rustling around in the paper plates, cups, etc. that I had stored down there, was a frickin' coatimundi. That thing just ambled on out the tent like he knew what he was doing...one of the goofiest looking critters I've ever seen.

Very nice buck. And awesome pictures.

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."......Thomas Jefferson

Awesome buck, and pictures.

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not"...........Thomas Jefferson

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back