2005 Elk Client pics

AZ402

Here is a gallery of the elk we took in 2005. There is one 375 P&Y not up yet, still waiting for the pic. Not trying to "pimp" the service, just thought a few of you may like to see a nice collection of bulls from 2005 AZ/NM. Let me know if you guys have suggestions on how to improve gallery (besides my last name being spelled wrong). These bulls were taken on public land in AZ and one on public land in NM.......

http://www.mcclendon-elk-hunts.com/...2_GALLERYSID=bdbb1098bb732d37d9b05543e3285190

Stan,

You got more pics of David Lang's bull. I'd like to see the 7" tine busted off in his head. You guys had an awesome season. Congrats on your success. I hope to one day be able to hunt AZ.

It seems you had quite a busy year. That's an impressive libe up of bulls!
And that 13b buck is a smoker!

Some really, really great bulls there. Congrats all around.

Stan,
Just curious but Fromme's bull scores 396 with no brow or is that adding a 20 inch brow back on. I heard it grossed 382 as it was. Either way great bunch of bulls.

themaster

I just wanted to be sure that my elk picture was not on there too. Very nice bulls for even a guided private land hunt, like Assmister says, they are nothing to brag ab out.

Great bulls... looks as though you had a great season... "Stan the Man"..LOL ;) awesome job!

Ass, without the tine.
My friend is his video guy and was really impressed with the outfitter/guides on the hunt. They knew the area well and went out of their way to hunt and camp away from others.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back