Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

2002 HuntTalk Hog Hunt?

Sign up if you're serious. I'll check with Big Tusker on a deposit amount and let you know what's needed up front. So far, we have Danr, 1-pointer, T-Bone, Anaconda and me. That's 5, and Big Tusker said 8 is about the most he can handle for sleeping arrangements. I can always sleep in the back of my truck, but I'll have to get in touch with BT to see how many he will allow. It's fine with me, Keith, but I'll have to find out the max number. Look at the 2002 Texas Hunt to see what you're in for...we don't want any (1) unsafe hunters (2) wet blankets (you better be able to handle the verbal abuse we heap upon each other ;) ) (3) Be willing to help each other out. Someone could end up with a big pig down in some horrendous canyon... and yes, Anaconda, I've cleaned a hog or two in my time. I'll help you out, unless you gutshoot it. :eek: Then you are on your own. I hate pig gut stink! :(

Here's the deposit info. He wants $100 each, and you can mail it directly to him at
Charles Snyder, 1707 Limekiln Rd., Hollister, CA 95023. This is for the 26th through the 28 of July (show the dates on your check or cover note.) Directions and such will follow as we get closer. This would leave you owing $100 for the hunt and another $100 if you get a hog. Get your money in, though, to save yourself a spot. He can fit 8 in the 3-bedroom, 2-bath cabin and he has bunkbeds on the porch (it'll be hot in July.) So I think there's room for everyone who has expressed interest.

Post a note on the deposit topic when you send your check so we can keep track. Everyone's welcome! :D

PHOOEY!!! I was hoping this wouldn't happen, BUT I got confirmation late this afternoon that a class I need to graduate is only being offered this summer. I'm gonna have to pass on this hunt. Good luck to those who go and I'll be awaiting the details. Sorry if this causes a problem with filling the hunt.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back