Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

20,000 posts

Moosie

Grand poopa
This will be my 20,000th post on Hunttalk. :eek: Over the years I've stired alot of Chit, given alot of chit, and taken alot more :D :D

I'm kicking back tonight thinking of all the help I've gotten on this site and all the great people I've met. Anyways, I leave in several hours for a 11 hr drive and another Great Elk hunt adventure..... to Wyoming. Hopefully when I get back and make my 20,001st post it will be with further great results... or at least alot of fun pictures and stories. I was looking over the Groceries we have and if anyone wants to meet us in Wyomnig and eat like a king please come join us at camp. We have pleanty food :p

We're off to Wyoming, Hold the fort down boyz !!!!!!! hump hump

Good luck Moosie.

You ain't gonna tease us with pictures of you fondling a nut sack again, are you?

Pretty high bar you have set with your last bull. Good luck beating that one.

20,000 posts. No wonder you are behind at work.

Good luck Moosie.

You ain't gonna tease us with pictures of you fondling a nut sack again, are you?
Maybe?!?! Why what have you heard?

Wish us luck boys we are going to need it.

Anyway, Oscar aren't you suppose to be sleeping. We leave in a couple of hours.

I was looking over the Groceries we have and if anyone wants to meet us in Wyomnig and eat like a king please come join us at camp. We have pleanty food :p

For those who want to join you in camp for the food...do you have some coordinates for us to plug into our GPS units, so we can find our way there?

Good luck on the hunt. Hope you get one with bigger balls than the last one had.

Sounds like post #20001 should have pics included. Good luck and have fun.:D :D :D

...do you have some coordinates for us to plug into our GPS units, so we can find our way there?
Now that is funny...well kinda...I don't want to start anymore heat around here.:D

Best of luck fellas. Looking forward to hearing about the adventure.

bring back some big balls.
please dont decorate your chin with them......again.

congrats on the 20000 post and good luck on the hunt.

Looking fwd. to another installment of "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure"...Hunttalk style.

...best of luck.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back