MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2 officers killed others in critical condition

EKYHunter

This happened very close to my home last night. 2 officers dead, others wounded or injured with some in critical condition. This guy was being served with some papers when this occurred. Prayers would be appreciated.

This happened very close to my home last night. 2 officers dead, others wounded or injured with some in critical condition. This guy was being served with some papers when this occurred. Prayers would be appreciated.

My initial reaction was about just another psycho w firepower. Glad I resisted that because the victims are the important ones.

One guy? He must've had a helluva bug out plan. Crazy...
Apparently he did. He opened fire pretty much immediately after the officers exited their cruisers. And this is a very small community where everyone literally knows everyone. The shooter is from out of state but I don’t know how long he had lived there.

I see from his mug shot the perp must have slipped and fell after the arrest ... several times. Too bad some stairs weren't handy for him to accidentally break his neck. Damn shame he survived the incident. Apparently he's a fan of sodomy so a life sentence in the state pen would just be a long holiday.

My heart and prayers go out to the families of these officers.

So far, there has not been any protests, riots or destruction of property demanding more money and protection for those who protect and serve us and I hope there will not be any destruction of property, but any other support for the police would be welcome

Last edited:
I can't imagine the stress LEO have going to work everyday. Especially in certain parts of the country. Lots of wacko people out in public these days. If cops are to tough on thugs they get labeled with police brutality and if they try and show restraint they risk getting killed.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back