Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

1st Cougar - Pics

mtnboy

I managed to get out a couple of times this winter with a friend of mine who's been hunting cats for 19 years. I got lucky both times that I went out and we got on cats. Here's a few pics of the first one that I thought you might enjoy (it's a bit steamy in the cave)...

cougar-den-jay.jpg

lucky-1snarl.jpg

lucky-snarl.jpg

lucky-1close.jpg

Nice pics a bit blurry on my computer but it could have been like you said a bit steamy in the cave. Cool pics though.
Quick Daw

Dear cat hunter i was wondering if there is a way that I could go with on a hunt I hunt bears in WI Im 25 and wont to go on amountion lion hunt bad email [email protected] or call 1715-927-7746 thanks Brian

Cools pics....and took some stones crawling in to a fight! Are those (looking at the date post) from last year and I missed them or is something amiss here ... Del?

I don't know:confused: I remember seeing these posted last year by somebody else I think with a story behind them.Hmmm:confused: Cool pics though.:)

I'll never forget those eyes from when I had one in a cave.... It kind of freaks a guy out when all of a sudden there are two glowing eyes pop up in the dark!!!!
I had one snarl right in my face once, and that is not the best breath a guy has ever smelled....YUCK!!!!
Nice pics!

nice pics!!! pretty cat pretty mad to man dog has guts i know suppose to well u got good dog there anyway before i get on hands knees to see the tat im sure i have weapon handy nver know when they bite :rollseyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back