14 Year Old 2017 Bow Kill

Ttannahill14

My 14 year old brother in law went by himself and got a buck last night. Did it all by himself, tree stand... he was super pumped and proud. He missed a 160" during rifle season. So he was happy to put an arrow through one. His first buck with bow. He was sitting over a creek bottom in a CRP field 1/2 north of quite a bit north of a large piece of heavily pressured public land.

ColeBuck.PNG

Very Nice. First one should always go on the wall and BIL should pay for it.

2016*** ha ha getting ahead of myself

I bought him a new range finder for chrismgas he can mount his own dang deer ha. He'll probably euro mount. Not quite big enough to justify a shoulder mount IMO. We used to have a guy who could do them for $200 now everyone's over $400! Crazy

Great buck! Kudos for getting it done by himself. I remember how it was to be 14 and figuring it all out by myself. I didn't kill anything like that!

awesome job and determination! congrats to the BIL for sticking with it! happy eating!

Thinking I might try and mount it for him and do the taxidermy ourselves. Could be fun.

He tells his mom he's in a ground blind... If only she new he was 18 ft up in a hanger haha.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back