NEW SITKA Ambient 75

11 Year Old Artist Kick'n...

Big Sky

My 11 year old's latest drawing. Completely free-handed and drawn quite a bit larger than the original picture he was looking at as a reference. Some of you will recognize this as one of Frank Frazetta's master pieces. He was and is my favorite fantasy artist. I figured trying to learn from his work would be a great challenge for my son. It appears he was up to the challenge.
HunterAdamsAge11Frazetta_zpsa6253c94.jpg

Very well done! He definitely has talent. I like to see the large amount of diversity in the stuff he's drawn that you've posted, from wildlife, to cartoons, to this.

Very well done! He definitely has talent. I like to see the large amount of diversity in the stuff he's drawn that you've posted, from wildlife, to cartoons, to this.

^^^Agree.^^^
He's got amazing talent!!

When it comes to art, you either have it or you don't.....he obviously has it. He should start working on the duck stamp for next year. Awesome job.....:cool:

Very good good. My 3 boys could draw also , so good I asked each one at some point to see the drawing that they traced. Boy did they get pissed.
Hope you kèep encouraging the youngster.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back