Yeti GOBOX Collection

100 bucks or less sunglasses

isu22andy

Any sunglasses recommendations at the 100 or less mark ? Usually only wear them on the water fishing . Have been running cheapies for years but wondering as I get older maybe a higher quality lense will protect my good shooting eye. And No I won’t spend Costa Maui Jim ect money .

I love Suncloud. I don't baby them and a pair usually lasts me two years of daily use before too many drops/etc. takes it's toll on the lenses.

I was a die hard Smith user for quite a while but to me Suncloud is 90% of the product for 1/3 the price. They gotta fit right though, I'd gladly pay more if needed in order to get a good fit.

I just picked up a pair of polarized glasses from Optic Nerve. $80 retail and they're very good. You can get the LeoAdventures discount if you're part of that program. Company is out of Colorado.

I broke down and bought a pair of costas a few years. I didn't care for them because I had a horrible time with them fogging up. I bought a pair of polarized ray bans on sale for $80 and they do much better.

Any sunglasses recommendations at the 100 or less mark ? Usually only wear them on the water fishing . Have been running cheapies for years but wondering as I get older maybe a higher quality lense will protect my good shooting eye. And No I won’t spend Costa Maui Jim ect money .

If you shop smart you can get Costas for less than $100, and they're worth every penny.

If you shop smart you can get Costas for less than $100, and they're worth every penny.
I agree 1000%. I spend a lot of time on the water. My eyes are definitely fatigued by the end of the day if I wear a cheap pair of polarized sunglasses. My go to pairs are Costa Jose green glass mirror which has a copper/amber base and Maui Jim Peahi with glass bronze mirror lenses.

Shady rays. Bought some last year, very pleased. Nice people to deal with too. The pair I bought went on sale a few days after I ordered. called em up, they credited my card the discount amount.

I broke down and bought a pair of costas a few years. I didn't care for them because I had a horrible time with them fogging up. I bought a pair of polarized ray bans on sale for $80 and they do much better.
I had the same experience

Shady rays have been fine. Got 2 for 1 with the meateater promo. I broke a pair and they replaced them with an updated version with a thicker frame.

Back