$10 Bighorn Sheep Apps

Wow. Sheep Statistics vary significantly depending on which of the two reports you click on. I found totals on the last page of the report I viewed so ran with it. You are correct there are no archery only tags in MT. I crossed wires with CO.

Man am I glad someone else was thinking the same thing.....there go my odds. I was really holding onto the .3% odds I had going, hoping for once in my life. It'll be interesting, in a bad way, to see the changes in stats next year.

I guess with non-residents being capped at 10% some of it will be skewed.

I'm putting my pets in for tags now :)

$48.45 is what I just spent to apply a gal for moose, sheep, goat, and bison. This is a gal who hasn't shot anything but a prairie dog in her life. Sorry guys, that's where your draw odds went. ..tens of thousands of tools just like me doing that.

It's the deadline.. gather your family members and get out the plastic.

Done completed now all I have to wait for is the tag in the mail right? HEHEHEHEHE Yeah Right!

50$ just to apply per species for some of the worst odds ever, and $20 more for even more worthless bonus points. Not giving Montana my money until they get real....

I feel like that too...but in too deep to quit.

I hope I draw either moose, sheep, or goat here soon...one more of each and I'm out.

I feel like that too...but in too deep to quit.

I hope I draw either moose, sheep, or goat here soon...one more of each and I'm out.

Im in only 8 and 9 points so walking away only pisses me off at them for leading me on up to last year. If i really want a goat i will fork over money north of the border and at least know it's not wasted money.

I don't feel too bad about paying the money to apply...I drew goat and moose for $50 each. Plus, I've cashed in on the $80 elk and $64 deer tags the last few years.

Back