1 year "Fluke" [Az Cardinals]

cjcj

The overhyped, overrated Az cardinals were DESTROYED last night...What a joke...they passed out some "hispanic" type terrible towels and that pissed off most of the loser fans....I predict the bandwagon fans will jump ship bigtime if this overhyped franchise fails to make the playoffs:D:hump:

This is still the worse N.F.L team in the history of football... Why would anyone "buy" such an Clunker of a product?... Sucker born every minute .. is my guess:p

You need Jerry Jones and his cage dancer mentality....then you will appreciate the Cardinals.

Last edited:
CJCJ, Wipe the sour grape juice off of your chin.
Sour Grapes??? about what:confused:
[ worst in history]
The Chicago/St. Louis/Phoenix/Arizona Cardinals. When a franchise can fail miserably in three different cities over a span of 50+ years under the exact same ownership, that's a pretty remarkable achievement

Sorry Danr... I just report the truth/facts about them:hump:

Hey [last year I even made a few bucks off of the Bidwills taxpayer funded "scam":)

Phoenix Stadium this season and enter the off week with a 1-2 record and plenty to work on.
"It may be a good thing the bye week coming at this time, because we get a chance to correct some of these errors," coach Ken Whisenhunt said. "You like to think that athletically we can match up with those guys and win our share of battles, and we didn't do that tonight."

Not long ago, in January, the Cardinals were showered with confetti after winning the NFC title game in Glendale. By the fourth quarter Sunday the stadium has half-empty, and those who stayed showered the team with boos:D:D:D

cjcj...heck...at least the cardinals win some and made it thru the play offs to the sbowl...I've been stuck with the chiefs out here...losin forever. maybe the chiefs will get to play the lions to determine the 'biggest loser'...LMAO!

cjcj...heck...I've been stuck with the chiefs out here...losin forever. maybe the chiefs will get to play the lions to determine the 'biggest loser'...LMAO!

As a Denver fan I am grateful Denver has a total of four games vs. KC and Oakland. I can't believe they are 3-0. Denver looked awful in the preseason. Now comes a tough stretch of 6 to 7 games.

You need Jerry Jones and his cage dancer mentality....then you will appreciate the Cardinals.

Just wondering "WHO" paid for that giant stadium??

Draftstud... the Saints are hot... as is Denver [ w.t.f.?]

Hey K.C.. is still a better franchise then the Cards... My favorite team is [ANYONE] VS. Az Cardinals.... GO HOUSTON!:D

As a Denver fan I am grateful Denver has a total of four games vs. KC and Oakland. I can't believe they are 3-0. Denver looked awful in the preseason. Now comes a tough stretch of 6 to 7 games.

Yeah, we are going to find out what kind of team Denver really is in the next few weeks. Next 8 games are:

Dallas
New England
at San Diego
at Baltimore
Pittsburgh
at Washington
San Diego
New York Giants

I'll give them Washington. How about the rest? :confused: They also get the Colts and Eagles later in the year.

Just wondering "WHO" paid for that giant stadium??

Jones put a chunk of is own change in it but it might be interestng to know where all the construction expense actually went. He is the prototypical snake oil salesman.

I'll give them Washington. How about the rest? :confused: They also get the Colts and Eagles later in the year.

Oak,

I agree on washington, but I think they will take Dallas since they will be playing in Denver. Dallas is overrated...like everything else in Texas. ;)

Keep drinking that Haterade, CJ!!!

OK I will:D:D

Maybe someday.. the dirty crooked Bidwills will move the team to Anchorage:hump:...then and only then can my politics let me support the team... after all ....were all in this together:D:D:D:D:D

Blackout watch

The Cardinals on Wednesday did not provide a ticket update for Sunday's game. At least 1,500 seats were unsold as of Tuesday and if the game is not sold out by 1:15 p.m. Thursday, the game will be blacked out on local television.

The team can ask the NFL for a 24-hour extension to avoid the blackout and extend its 36-game sellout streak.[ total B.S.]:hump::hump:

"Hopefully, it won't be (blacked out)," cornerback Bryant McFadden said. "We need all the support we can get. . . . It's a very loud arena and I feed off that. I don't know if people realize how much the fans can be an asset to you in being successful

Cardinals get TV blackout extension

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/car...0/08/20091008spt-cardsextension.html#commentsby Kent Somers - Oct. 8, 2009 06:40 PM
The Arizona Republic
The NFL granted the Cardinals another day to sell enough tickets to avoid a local television blackout of Sunday's game against Houston.

The Cardinals now have until 1:15 p.m. Friday to sell out University of Phoenix Stadium. About 1,000 tickets remained as of Thursday afternoon.

The Cardinals have sold out all 36 games they've played at the stadium since it opened in 2006 [ total B.S.] the N.F.L. helps the Birdwills again... these sellouts are a joke.... Go Houston!

I refuse to read through dums dums inept sports analysis. Just a heads up, the Cards were 2-2 after the first four last year and finished 9-7.

The Cards made a big time goal line stand at the end of yesterday's game. Did the locals get to see it on TV?

How about them 5-0 Broncos? :D

I refuse to read through dums dums inept sports analysis. Just a heads up, the Cards were 2-2 after the first four last year and finished 9-7.

Its about the "politics" ... No doubt there are more "Cards Haters" in AZ... than fair weather fans...:hump: Despite the "fake sellouts" and overhype:hump:

Back