Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

1,211 N.F.C: Rap Music and Randy Newberg make a new hunter

Jmnhunter

I know this isn’t Randy’s podcast, but Dan Johnson who hosts the Nine fingers chronicles- had a Arlando Chile’s on his podcast on June 26th And it was a great story on how Arlando got into hunting.

Randy- You changed this guys life and he is obsessed with you:LOL:
He now has the passion and he has reached his inner Hunter (Coming completely from a non hunting background), and now because of Randy he has his own hunting goals and started his own nonprofit

He wants to be the "Black Randy Newberg". This guy used to raise pitbulls, illegal pot, got a DUI and is now a bow hunting freak who still lives in the Bay Area. Very interesting story and we're lucky to have him as a spokesperson for hunting.

He wants to be the "Black Randy Newberg". This guy used to raise pitbulls, illegal pot, got a DUI and is now a bow hunting freak who still lives in the Bay Area. Very interesting story and we're lucky to have him as a spokesperson for hunting.
That’s awesome! I love to see someone turn their life around and make something of themselves.

Arlando reached out to me almost two years ago. It was a fluke that I got his message, as I almost never respond to IG or FB messages. He gave a really interesting few sentences about how hunting had been a big change to his life and thanked me. I didn't know his story. I just figured if someone was that passionate about hunting I wanted to encourage them to keep after it.

I had no idea about the story he told Dan on the podcast. That is the first time I have heard that.

He sends me emails and PMs/DMs with a lot of questions. I wish I had the right answers, but most of what I give is encouragement to keep doing what he is doing. He will figure it out because of how determined he is. He will reach people I would never be able to reach and do it in ways I never could.

It will be fun to see where he can take his dreams and what he can do with hunting as his message to people who likely have not been introduced to hunting.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back