Zinke announces interest in Montana's 2nd House Seat

MThuntr

Another political nightmare is heading towards MT with our 2nd House Seat swinging back.

In standard format Ryan Zinke...shamed failure of a Secretary of Interior, failed US Representative At Large for MT, suspicious connection to sketchy electrical business awarded contract post hurricane in Puerto Rico...has announced his interest. We need a strong candidate to keep him off the ballot.

Posted this Monday at 3:03 PM in the Newberg ‘22 thread:

“I’m sure we can find a recently-relocated rich out-of-stater who’s more than willing to speak for the true Montanans who’ve somehow survived without their insight all these years. I’d bet on it.”

You can’t even brag about calling it anymore. Everybody knows multiple people like him are going to run and we’re going to be forced to pick the best of the worst of them.

He’s already proven that he’s only interested in the job as a stepping stone to the next best thing. We suspect that’s the case with most candidates but know it to be the case with him. He’s going to have to come back to MT from California to campaign and stop calling Whitefish his “vacation home” all over again.

I’d take Zinke over Rosendale all day everyday. I will guarantee one thing...based on the federal level democratic ideas, that new seat for MT will definitely be a Republican. There is a 0% chance MT elects a democrat right now.

Even as fugged up as our state legislature was this year, the chance of the majority of Montana voting blue is non existent.

I’d take Zinke over Rosendale all day everyday. I will guarantee one thing...based on the federal level democratic ideas, that new seat for MT will definitely be a Republican. There is a 0% chance MT elects a democrat right now.

Even as fugged up as our state legislature was this year, the chance of the majority of Montana voting blue is non existent.
They'll be some serious gerrymandering to go along with it too

Can't remember which thread I posted my Newberg "big hank" poster, but Randy is free to use it. Just wish we could get him in a higher office.

I always thought Rosendale seemed like the kind of dude who would keep the neighbor kid’s ball if it were accidentally kicked it over the fence. Zinke seems like the kinda dude who would try to sell the ball back to him.

More seriously though, it’s a shame that most of the pretty moderate dems that MT runs for federal office can’t uncouple themselves from some of the zanier reputations of coastal dems.

I always thought Rosendale seemed like the kind of dude who would keep the neighbor kid’s ball if it were accidentally kicked it over the fence. Zinke seems like the kinda dude who would try to sell the ball back to him.

More seriously though, it’s a shame that most of the pretty moderate dems that MT runs for federal office can’t uncouple themselves from some of the zanier reputations of coastal dems.
How do you think Charlie Baker feels about Ted Cruz lol

Another political nightmare is heading towards MT with our 2nd House Seat swinging back.

In standard format Ryan Zinke...shamed failure of a Secretary of Interior, failed US Representative At Large for MT, suspicious connection to sketchy electrical business awarded contract post hurricane in Puerto Rico...has announced his interest. We need a strong candidate to keep him off the ballot.
I know, I know... Rob Quist!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back