MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Zebu Moo-Cow Decoy/Blind

MaxPower

In great condition, nothing broken or missing.

These work great, and I harvest multiple Pronghorn with mine. I've since injured my shoulder and can no longer archery hunt. The backside is a wetlands-style camo (these work on waterfowl too). The entire thing can be assembled/disassembled in about 1 minute, structure provided by fiberglass poles similar to a tent.

From Midway:

Animals see cows every day, so what better way to get close to them than to look like a cow. The ZEBU blind from Outfoxed products features fiberglass poles for quick assembly and is constructed from weather resistant fabric for superior durability. The unique shoot through hole with the built in monopod allows you to shoot without having to expose yourself to the game. Perfect for big game hunting, predator hunting, or even turkey hunting. The Zebu blind will definitely help you get closer to your game for more success stories and less close calls.

Fiberglass shock corded poles for fast assembly
Shoot through window with foor for optics
Completely mobile and light weight
Breaks down into a 24" x 6" carry case
Adjustable monopod for use with any firearm
Perfect for predator and bog game hunting

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/855519/outfoxed-products-zebu-cow-blind-decoy

I have one and it works great.Mine actually attaches to my bow and you can shoot with it attached.Great for antelope and sure it would be great for deer and any other animal around cattle.

You may want to explain the goofy U shaped cuts in it and the big white spot in the middle of the body???

You may want to explain the goofy U shaped cuts in it and the big white spot in the middle of the body???

I'm guessing the U shaped cuts, are flaps to let the wind through so it doesn't become a big kite. Big white spot, it's the hole you look through and can shoot through

Thanks for bringing this up. Like others alluded to, the U shapes help vent air (critical in eastern WY where we grow so much wind). The big whole in the center is your opening to shoot through, and looking closely at the picture you can see a block attached to the vertical pole where you can rest a rifle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back