Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Youtube rabbit holes

I enjoy Active Self Protection. Its badge or store cam footage of self defense situations.

No idea how it showed up on my feed, but have watched a few of these. No way possible I could even remotely do it.

No idea how it showed up on my feed, but have watched a few of these. No way possible I could even remotely do it.

I just don't get it. I don't mean to offend anyone but I have been trying to understand what drives these guys to do this. I get the need to explore and do extreme sports. But why one earth would you put yourself in a position where you get stuck for hours if not days to see the inside of a cave? There are tons of safe caves to explore that dont require the level of danger. I’m getting anxious just thinking about it. I’m not a claustrophobic person but the idea of waiting out my death stuck in a cave doesn’t seem like a good death.

I've been watching & saving for later northern Minnesota grouse hunting videos. I'm actually hoping my party doesn't draw an antelope tag this fall😳

I'm trying to find a house design software program that doesn't suck or cost a fortune, for one more home plan. Used to have Soft Plan to do my blueprints, but that was years ago. Looking at different tutorials and demos to see what is out there right now. Would be open to personal recommendations.
Chief Architect for design. Solidbuilder for the member side.

But it won't be worth it over paying a designer in the one off caseload situation.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back