Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Youtube rabbit holes

My wife and I cut the cable cord about 3 years ago. We watch You-Tube on Roku almost exclusively and I am impressed by the multitude of subjects covered. We started with "Cole the Cornstar" but have added "Simple living Alaska" and "Goonzquad" to the must watch first list.
While on a cross country trip I realized we were less than 20 miles from Cole's farm. We did a clandestine fly-by of his house/farm which I found by doing a google earth recon mission. I guess it was as clandestine as it can get when you are towing a travel trailer down a back country road in rural Iowa.
Simple living Alaska follows a couple who moved to Alaska from Oregon and lives a self sufficient lifestyle. They go on a lot of adventures and take you along while they work to build their homestead.
The Goonzquad boys buy wrecked vehicles from Copart and rebuild them. They do mostly high end super cars and do all the body work and paint themselves.
I also enjoy watch Curtis from "Cutting edge engineering" but my wife not so much. Curtis is in Australia and is a machinist who repairs a variety of things related to heavy equipment like hydraulic cylinders and dozer blades. The guy is an amazing machinist who can fix/fab anything.

Vice Grip Garage. Laura Farms. Fitzee’s Fabrications. Marling Baits. I used to regularly watch Louis Sauzedde on Tips From a Shipwright but he seems to have disappeared for a while.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back