YouTube - 20 Million views

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
I know this isn't as cool as a debate about parking along the Wyoming interstate, but here at the office we're whooping it up. The last few days have been big milestones for us. First, 100K subscribers and now 20 million views.

WooHoo! DQ for me and beer for the crew.

20MM views.jpg

Congratulations. You have become a more than a celebrity. More like a phenom. All that's left to out Kardashian the Kardashians... Just kidding.

Congrats again! I'm glad that Youtube has been working so well for you guys as a platform. I know that I really enjoy it. Keep making great stuff and being a model for people to look up to and we'll keep supporting you!

If we were analyzing this like draw odds, you would probably see the statistics slightly skewed by the fact that I am personally responsible for about 18M of those views.

Appreciate the content, you guys got me out to the west for the first time last year. Hopefully many more to come. (Baring your marriage advice isn't all BS; I'm really struggling with letting go of being right for the sake of peace...)

The YT thing has been great for me. I can watch on the PC or on my TV now.
I really liked the Wind River one.
I'll buy the HT crew to a slice of pie next time your around these parts....w/ice cream.

This thread is a little over 6 months old so I went over to the youtube channel and checked the stats. Up to 116k subscribers and just under 25 million views.

That's not bad growth %. Annualized that would be over 30% growth in subscribers and 40% growth in views. Some of that is related to new content on the views but still pretty impressive.

If it were a business that would be considered a growth stock.

I wonder if the subscriber growth on a channel like that is seasonal? Higher views when folks are bored in the summer and then fewer views in the fall when we are all out hunting? My guess would be that it probably doesn't matter too much one way or the other.

This thread is a little over 6 months old so I went over to the youtube channel and checked the stats. Up to 116k subscribers and just under 25 million views.

That's not bad growth %. Annualized that would be over 30% growth in subscribers and 40% growth in views. Some of that is related to new content on the views but still pretty impressive.

If it were a business that would be considered a growth stock.

I wonder if the subscriber growth on a channel like that is seasonal? Higher views when folks are bored in the summer and then fewer views in the fall when we are all out hunting? My guess would be that it probably doesn't matter too much one way or the other.

Very seasonal, but a bit different than you might suspect. Highest views and subscriber numbers come in August-January, with peak in October/November/December.

Back