Youth Outdoor Activity Day!

MNElkNut

I would like to mention our Youth Outdoor Activity Day that is coming up on Sunday, August 30 at 11 am at the Alexandria Shooting Park in Alexandria MN. This event is TOTALLY FREE! Kids get a free tshirt and backpack and everyone gets a free lunch. There are 32 activities for kids to participate in that day (list below). The list does not include the Gould Brothers Exhibition Shooting. Minnesota Bound will be out there filming and our advertising is covering much of the state (let me know if you have seen/heard any of our advertising). Our goal is to get kids off the couch and engaged in one of the activities listed below. If you are close to us or know anyone within a couple hours drive, this event is really worth it! Let me know if you have any questions! Oh, and yes, the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation is taking part this year!

Geocaching
Shoot/Don’t Shoot Course
Mock Blood Trail
Dog Training
Trap Shooting
Archery
Archery
BB Gun
Fire Building
Outdoor cooking
Tomahawk Throwing
Wood Duck Houses
Pet Care
Shotgun Patterning
Waterfowl
Exhibition Shooting
Wall of Shame/Cos
Bowfishing
Muzzleloader Shotgun shooting
Sling Shots/Pellet Gun PF Trailer
Fish ID
Orienteering
Casting Clinic
Deer Stand Safety
ATV Safety
Dark House Spearing
Fur Identification
Kids on Target
Invasive Species
BB Gun
Shelter Building

Sounds like a terrific event! Hope you have a huge turnout and good weather.

I love seeing events to get the youth involved/interested in the outdoors. Hope it goes exceptionally good!!!

Thanks guys! Our first year was last year and we had 542 kids. Yes, 542. this year we are prepared for 1,000. It is really getting a lot of press!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back