Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

You're givin' me a heart attack!

Glad to see your ok, have fun in Wyoming, I just got back and had a blast. They are rutting hard from Rawlins to Alcova.

Sure glad to be reading a good outcome from your close call. A few years ago Flint Ras mussum, the PBR funnyman, had a similiar attack. He's about as active as they come. He recovered just fine .

Randy, glad to hear you are ok after that. Will keep you in our prayers for a speedy recovery and for no future issues. Good luck in WY!

Randy, glad it worked out and you will be able to continue to enjoy life. You not only learned from this but you are able to use a platform such as this to teach all of us. Reading this was a eye opener for myself and for others I'm sure as well,,

Dang! Scary stuff but glad to hear nothing permanent. As much as it pains me to admit it it's always a good idea to listen to the lady of the house. They know a lot of stuff. ;)

Enjoy that pronghorn hunt! The size of the buck you kill is most certainly irrelevant in comparison to the fact you are still hunting. :)

Holy Moly, I get back from a few days in the woods and our fearless leader is in the hospital! wth? So glad it worked out and that you're feeling better. Our prayers are with you. Be careful and keep up the GREAT work!

Scary stuff Randy! Glad to hear everything is alright. Take care and get well.

Dude!!! Glad you are okay - scary stuff. I have some heart issues that run in my family that can prove to be a show stopper. Motivation to stay in top shape!!!! Prayers and Good Wishes for a speedy recovery!!!!

Great to see that you are doing well after a scary episode like that. I pray that you can put it behind you and have a full recovery.

Glad you're ok!

Wow- glad to hear you're ok! Scary stuff...

My dad had a similar cardiac event at age 36 about 30 years ago. Similar to you, he was in pretty darn good shape when it happened. He's 66 and still tickin'!

Good luck and take care of yourself!
Scott

Now that you're out of the hospital and feeling better, what about that moose story?

Kidding.....

Glad you're doing better.

Take it easy on the WY hunt. Shoot a big buck and let the camera toters pack it out while you slurp a Blizzard.

Back