Your top 5 Montana brews

I like a bunch of Montana beers. But one time after seeing the green cans a certain member thinks highly of, I drank a whole sixer of them and ate half of a Domino's Pizza by myself in Billings. Good beer. mtmuley

I like a bunch of Montana beers. But one time after seeing the green cans a certain member thinks highly of, I drank a whole sixer of them and ate half of a Domino's Pizza by myself in Billings. Good beer. mtmuley
Good beer but damn Muley, did your gut explode?

I’m not much for combining beers and I’m not much for cider, but one of the most delicious beverages I’ve had in a long time was a hard cider with a (generous) shot of Pendleton in it. I’ll be having more of those.

That’s vomit compared to splitting Hopzone w/ plumb street porter.

But ordering a “smoked salmon” goes well with a man bun in this town. 🙂
So to get the pour ratio perfect, is it ok to end up with a 24 oz beer?

Also, this concoction begs the question - what would I pair it with?

Hopzone:

Pair With: Strong, spicy food (classic with curry!) Cheese: Milder blue such as Gorgonzola or Cambozola. Dessert: Caramel apple tart, ginger spice cake, caramel cheesecake or crème brulee.

Plum St. Porter:

Pair With: Roasted or smoked food: barbecue, sausages, roasted meat, blackened fish. Cheese: Cow milk such as Tilsit or Gruyere. Dessert: Chocolate peanut butter cookies, toasted coconut cookie bars.

Lots of good ones to pick from, have to say my favorite is rye sally from tamarack, but cabinet mtn brewery is also top notch in whatever style you are in the mood for!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back