Yeti GOBOX Collection

Your thoughts on idaho's best controlled hunt for 350+ bulls

I've heard from a biologist that he had seen the state record in 40..... and i've seen 2 350"+ bulls in 42..... those are the two units I would hunt..... wife cousin shot a 370" bull in 40 last year and her cousin is a girl.....:D
Matt

I've heard from a biologist that he had seen the state record in 40..... and i've seen 2 350"+ bulls in 42..... those are the two units I would hunt..... wife cousin shot a 370" bull in 40 last year and her cousin is a girl.....:D
Matt

I would put my effort into learning 40, I have a source that says the state record is down there, my wife's cousin had a 40 tag and shot a 6x7 350" bull last year, and her cousin is a girl.... Good luck, I may be able too point you in a direction...
Matt
Wow, your wife's cousin's bull grew 20 inches since you posted on Elkaholic11's last thread. :cool: Just giving you a hard time slayer. :)

There are no 350+ bulls in Idaho--wolves ate them all and left only raghorns. Move along.

So what is best unit to kill a fuggin wolf?!?!?!?!
Been quite a few years, but we used to DIY on Lochsa and then get drop camped in Selway-Bitterroot....before wolves...kilt us a few Elk and some broke 350! But only a cupple...

Matt

Why do you keep saying your wife's cousin is a girl that killed the bull? Should it mattter if its a guy or girl?

If I remember right you've got a super tag, correct? If I was in your shoes I know I wouldn't look at any hunt north of the Salmon river

So what is best unit to kill a fuggin wolf?!?!?!?!
Been quite a few years, but we used to DIY on Lochsa and then get drop camped in Selway-Bitterroot....before wolves...kilt us a few Elk and some broke 350! But only a cupple...

Tom, It would be cool to see some photos if you have any. Always nice to see pictures of Idaho during the elk glory days.

46,54,40,42 all have big bulls capable of breaking IG... I know a guy that killed a 346 in 2011 and a 364 in 46... so I know these are record book bulls

Wow, your wife's cousin's bull grew 20 inches since you posted on Elkaholic11's last thread. :cool: Just giving you a hard time slayer. :)

Haha called out!

I found a shed in 39 this year not far from Boise pushing 335". Probably one of very very few in the unit though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back