Caribou Gear Tarp

You guys seen this?

If its legal, who gives a flying you know what. Why does it matter?

Well, nothing against anyone who has the means to do that. But for me a 320” bull I pulled off all by myself would be better than a world record someone held my hand to. But that’s just my opinion on the matter.

I’ve guided guys to some big whitetails. The guys that killed the biggest ones were really personally invested and wanted to more or less do it themselves. Nobody ever paid me 5 figures to take them to a record book critter though.;)

Well, if you listen to what JJ actually says, he say he does not do this kind of stuff. He admits he’s not a hunter. He’s good at what he does and he has made a lot of dough that made a lot of dough. You have to respect him for that. He bought a Governors tag that is meant as a tool for conservation ... they will use the money he spent on the tag for conservation.

I am glad I watched to the end. He seemed genuinely appreciative and understood what he shot - that is a good thing. He did have a lot of hand holding to get there and did it differently than I do it, but if I had a few billion to toss at hunting and fishing who is to say I would not do it the same way. I know I would still be in better shape than him and work at it more, but would I pay a lot of money to have someone "babysit" the bull of a lifetime until I could get there and shoot it? Probably.

Reactions: JMG
Meh, whatever. This 7x7 scored 397 without deductions, was taken in season on public land, and was carried out by two dudes over two days. Oh, and he cost the shooter $65.

I've got better pics of the elk, but this one is my favorite. Two friends out in the woods having the time of our lives and gettin' er done!

View attachment 152523
Don't hijack a good thread dammit!😉 nice bull.

I am sorry that is stupid. No way would I enjoy that circus. The guy might as well shot the elk in Yellowstone for how many people had cameras out. This also is what is ruining hunting is how catering it is to big money. It just cheapens the richness that I experience from my hunting adventures. People who do this should keep it to themselves, videos like this just give ammo to the anti hunter and hurt the optics for most average hunters.

well those are my two cents not that it will change anything, lol 😂.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back