You guys seen this?

I'm not sure how I feel yet. I just watched the video. I'm irritated that they even asked that guy to back off. I could give a flying F the dude bought a Governors Tag. I've never shot an elk before but know what a big one is. I also know, I'm more proud of my buddy that shot his first elk last year with a bow, completely winging it, and shot a small rag horn bull. Than I am happy for Mr. Jimmy John who needed 20 people to find this bull.

On the other hand, it didn't appear that anything illegal happened. If it didn't, I really have no beef. But this really goes against all the reasons I hunt, fish, camp, and hike.

Pretty sure the #9 Italian Night Club with no tomatoes or vinegar n oil, last Wednesday, was the last JJ's I'm going to have though.

I am glad I watched to the end. He seemed genuinely appreciative and understood what he shot - that is a good thing.

I would agree with that. He wasn't a dickhead at all to those guys and did seem to appreciate it.

The money is going to a good cause, good for him and any other person who buys the governor's tag, that's why they have those tags, for people to bid on them....

It really doesn't bother me when guys shoot animals in areas I will never have access. They have probably been watching that animal for years and letting him grow like a pumpkin for that reason.

It ticked me off more that the guy was going to go in and chase the elk off! Public land means other hunters, simple as that, chasing one off means a different group might find it.

Not really a fan of governors tags etc. but they do raise a TON of money

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back