You draw one tag next year…

My buddy got his Carrizo bull after applying for 37 years. I will admit I’m a little jealous. Nothing wrong with a cow elk either!
I lived right there next to the La Panza herd and they would show at the lake every now & then. I knew a guy that filled 2 Carizzo bull tags, drawn....LOL. WSFW trapper. He lived on the plains and was neighbor to the ranch I hunted.
I gave up 21 points when I left. My bro has 35,and waiting.

This is a hard one. I don’t apply for MSG. I have no real intention of banking points because I know that a lot of these States are going to move the goalposts sooner than later and possibly often. As long as I can draw one or two fairly easy to draw tags a season between Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana, I feel like I am on track.

It may be nuts but the only thing I am banking points for intentionally is SE Montana Elk and I may change my mind on that depending on what all the reg changes do to the herd.

With all that said, Arizona antelope 🪑

I put with all my points for WY Antelope and Oregon elk and deer. Time to use some of these up if I can. Any of these tags will make me happy

9 points WY
15 Points Elk OR
14 points Deer OR

Should pull the WY, but probabaly not OR tags yet.

Still got 12 Oregon Antelope and 14 CO elk, 12 CO deer. Few more years in CO before I put in.

It's not a tag that I'm drawing, but hopefully my father and son draw Wyoming antelope tags. They put in as a party, the hunt was planned for last year but they didn't draw. If successful and we tag out, it would be the first antelope for both of them which would be a cool to witness.

Pa archery elk once I get my 400 class bull down ill be good lol and SHEEP any where any place any time but you know same chance as monkeys flying out of my butt

I'll take anything, happy with anything really.

I *should* have enough points to draw a controlled deer hunt on a WMA close to my house. I have been on the place and have the inside track on how to hunt it, just needed a few years of points. I thought it would be 2023 before I got drawn, but it (somehow) had some reverse point creep happen last year so if that holds I will get drawn a year earlier than I thought.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back