Yeti GOBOX Collection

Yahoo fantasy football

Points against

My team - 1522
Next closest - 1420
1st place - 1179

That is all

Question...

TE Taysom Hill. In the TE position - Does he gain points if he throws a TD or only if he's in the FLEX position?

My game this week for example, Dalton Schultz scores 17 points, and Justin Jefferson with almost 25 points so yeah… it’s happening again this week lol, luck of the draw I suppose,
Matt
Schultz was on fire. However, Folk sure put a few between the posts! So... Hate to ya [edit: google rebranded my, "say" to, "ya"] it though you were the underdog going into that matchup. Never know, one ankle injury and no Spare Parts to exchange - and the tide turns.

Last edited:
My game this week for example, Dalton Schultz scores 17 points, and Justin Jefferson with almost 25 points so yeah… it’s happening again this week lol, luck of the draw I suppose,
Matt
Jefferson putting up 25 isn't a shock and pretty much expected. D Schultz was supposed to be a top 5 tight end this year and 17 from a top 5 te would be normal.

Now your kicker getting 15 points....that's over performing and therefore I'd say you are more on track to out perform your week that spare parts

I also made some bad moves throughout the early part of the season. Heck I was 4-1 on week 5, than my team fell apart and made a couple bad decisions. One was releasing Jamaal Williams cuz I had 4 guys on bye at the same time, now he leads the league in rushing touchdowns…. Traded Chase for James Robinson, also traded Devanta Smith, also held onto Jared Goff too long…
Matt

I also made some bad moves throughout the early part of the season. Heck I was 4-1 on week 5, than my team fell apart and made a couple bad decisions. One was releasing Jamaal Williams cuz I had 4 guys on bye at the same time, now he leads the league in rushing touchdowns…. Traded Chase for James Robinson, also traded Devanta Smith, also held onto Jared Goff too long…
Matt
And you could of had Etienne for cheap :)

Guys as we play through the second half of the season I would like to ask all owners to please submit your best starting lineup possible every week. There should be no bye week and/or injured players in your starting lineups, the waiver wire is open. I understand that late scratches, covid, injuries, and life in general happens but lets keep our teams competitive even though we may be on the outside looking in at the playoffs. If I see any lineups that looks to be ignored by the owner of any team with a losing record I will go in and make it whole again in order to keep the competition fair for all owners. I appreciate all of your help in keeping team fairness and league integrity a top priority in the second half of the season.
Thanks Matt

Sorry @jabber . Kurt f'ing cousins. I was truely rooting against the vikings all day and loving his .4 or whatever points at halftime. Putting up over 40 points in the second half and OT....well that just sucks for you

Back