Caribou Gear Tarp

Yahoo fantasy football

Yahoo closed the games. There is no waiting issue. Example: it's no longer 1% vs 99%> it's showing the original projection and the grand total.

Screenshot_20230105-120827-902.png

Yahoo sent out an email in my league that says if the game is played they will update the scoring. We haven't done anything yet in my league since there is a possibility the game will still be played. Both our championship and consolation depend on this game, its currently a difference of 2 points in the championship.

Correct, on Yahoo, its not called yet. I'm in other leagues as well where it still matters and if the game is played, they will be paying out based on the results of that game. This isn't over yet.

This is the HT league, which is pretty much over, there is a small chance that Brian might pull it out. The Slayer league is final for the championship, unless somehow Jabber gets -10 points…. I’ll wait a couple weeks, I wouldn’t hold your breath on the game being made up, will see though.
Matt

its currently a difference of 2 points in the championship.
That would be an ugly way to win/lose.
@seeth07 , I would have preferred Singletary have his day to play. I don't like to win this way. Only consolation, highly doubtful he would have placed 36 points vs, Stone_ice's setting.of 2 points. If I was the winner in that setting I would have requested the $ split.
What a chit sandwich.

Thanks again @Pack Goat Freak for hosting another round of FFLs on HT. Always enjoyable!

@seeth07 , I would have preferred Singletary have his day to play. I don't like to win this way. Only consolation, highly doubtful he would have placed 36 points vs, Stone_ice's setting.of 2 points. If I was the winner in that setting I would have requested the $ split.
What a chit sandwich.

Thanks again @Pack Goat Freak for hosting another round of FFLs on HT. Always enjoyable!
I didn't plan on getting third place. I was down and out. I was more so looking at that champ game where Burrow and chase easily could have put up the numbers to win. Tough break

What a chit sandwich.

We are currently having a vote in the league to determine who is the winner. 2 people in championship don't get a vote. What a strange way to end a fantasy season.

My one league is using the scores for all bills and Bengals players this weekend (since they are both in competitive matchups) and inserting those scores into last week to determine the winners of those prize money matchups

Back