Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

XMaps Test

Gunner46

With their free trial offer, would you download a map of your current state and play with it, or download a map of where you intend to hunt? I'm leaning toward my home state test.

Might want to wait for a week or so. We have a big promo coming, where you will get some great free stuff from them, get a free season of downloads from us, and enter a contest for a Garmin GPS. Details to follow in a week or so.

I just bought a Montana chip last Friday. Dollar short and a day late. Thanks Randy for the update.Gunner 46 I would get state I live in.

I would get the regional one if you hunt neighboring states. More bang for your buck but no landowners.

The free 7 day trial for the App automatically gives you the state you are located in for testing purposes. You will not be able to choose a different state, only the one your physically located in.

Randy is finishing up the promotion details on how to download the Fresh Tracks episodes as part of the promotion. Once that is done he will post the promo code for use.

Thanks,
Matt

The free 7 day trial for the App automatically gives you the state you are located in for testing purposes. You will not be able to choose a different state, only the one your physically located in.

Randy is finishing up the promotion details on how to download the Fresh Tracks episodes as part of the promotion. Once that is done he will post the promo code for use.

Thanks,
Matt

Awesome Deal!

I'll be watching for it.

What GPS unit do you folks recommend to use an Onxmaps chip with?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back