Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Wyoming Veteran HT Elk camp 2020

If you get this done and scheduale/location allows i may swing by to drink a beverage with ya.

It’s going to be tough to do without meeting up in Kemmerer.
We are guests at the camp we will be staying at. We don’t want to overstep our invite. We will be there from the 12th thru the 21st tentatively. Hopefully there will be some signal out there so we can update everyone if we are able to head to town for a cold pop.

It’s going to be tough to do without meeting up in Kemmerer.
We are guests at the camp we will be staying at. We don’t want to overstep our invite. We will be there from the 12th thru the 21st tentatively. Hopefully there will be some signal out there so we can update everyone if we are able to head to town for a cold pop.

Speaking of POP, I could use a Towne Club fix come OCT........IJS

I'm a disabled vet that would love to hunt but also we own travel trailers that we rent. If I came from Florida to hunt I would be willing to bring a bunk house trailer that sleeps 10.
This year is all booked out depending on the date. Bunkhouse is opened the entire month of October.

I'm a disabled vet that would love to hunt but also we own travel trailers that we rent. If I came from Florida to hunt I would be willing to bring a bunk house trailer that sleeps 10.
This year is all booked out depending on the date. Bunkhouse is opened the entire month of October.

For this year we are all set, but that would be nice. Next year if we have enough interest to do this over again please chime in when we start looking for folks in January.

Well figured this was due a update. John and I are headed to Wyoming. We should be pulling into camp on Wednesday. Both of us landed a Region G deer tag and will be trying to fill it the last 4 days of season. Everyone is excited to get this under way. Even bought a small game License to see if the old 870 can put some grouse in the freezer.

Great event Addicting!
Sir Snorz-a-lot is merely sleep inducing, white noise... ;) Least that is what I tell myself.

Best to everyone! Looking forward to some great pics of good times!

Good luck to both of you! Should be a great hunt and awesome trip. Be safe in the travels also.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back