Caribou Gear Tarp

Wyoming units 121-124 Region X

Silver15tacoma

Me and my buddy drew this tag with hopes of getting our first whitetail bucks. What should we expect size wise? Shoot first whitetail buck you see type hunt or be more patient? Been hearing conflicting information from different people I have talked to about the units.

Also, our plan is too hunt the Walk in Access private fields and walk close to the river bottoms on public and attempt to jump some white tails out of their beds. Formulated this plan based on hearing the the white tails stick to ag fields and river bottoms. If this doesn’t sound like a good plan please let me know! Any tips would be appreciated.

Hunted there my whole life. Big bucks are around but not in great numbers. It's hunted pretty hard so crowds can be an issue on public since it's only a 10 day season. You might get lucky and walk into a decent buck, but it's by no means an overly trophy area.

Hunted there my whole life. Big bucks are around but not in great numbers. It's hunted pretty hard so crowds can be an issue on public since it's only a 10 day season. You might get lucky and walk into a decent buck, but it's by no means an overly trophy area.
Thanks for the info! Thankfully I’m use to that crowded type of hunting.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back