Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Wyoming unit 93 antelope

You can drive most any place in that unit and you will find antelope, with equal odds of it being a quality buck. Have your maps marked and your game plan ready before you get there. With Google Earth and onXmaps, it is very easy for a hunter to be quite prepared when showing up to hunt antelope in Wyoming. Don't waste your valuable hunting time not knowing the roads and features in your unit, when you can have most of that dialed in before you leave home. The quality bucks are scattered equally across most units in Wyoming.

Good luck.

I have hunted unit 90 the past few years which borders 93 and is similar habitat. There are tons of antelope in that region and I have certainly seen some excellent bucks. Perhaps not record book bucks, but I'm sure if you look long enough you will be able to find one that will tickle your fancy. Like Randy said, be sure to know the access roads to forest and BLM as there is definitely private land in the region.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions, Randy, I have already started..with my "xmaps".
Thanks again everybody

Should be a fun hunt, I almost went with 93 for a tag this year but instead choose another unit, can't wait to hear how it goes.

Seen some really nice bucks in that unit last year. We were hunting 90-2 you will have a great hunt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back